This is subheader for about us section.
This is something I’ve written to be read out at my funeral. As I’m still alive I’ll just use it now.
We are all here today to remember Andrew Bird. I would love to say all the things you are supposed to say in these circumstances like “he was always full of life and put others first” but that wouldn’t be true. He was alright wasn’t he?
He was from Northampton, so yeah I know probably not even worth bringing up. As an under aged drinker in the local pub he tried to make the older men laugh. After dropping out of art collage and working in a factory for a few years that seemed really the only option. So he moved to London and got a job in a pub while starting out in stand up. After years of slogging around the circuit he established himself and did many Edinburgh shows, and wrote on various TV shows.
He got married, bought a car, a house and had two children during the worst recession since the 20s. This pressure fuelled his slightly moaning stressed sense of humour but ultimately contributed to his untimely death.
“Comedy gold…going to be a star”
Upcoming Live Dates
Come and see me live - I add new live gigs all the time.
- 28/07/2017 Crosby Book Now
- 29/07/2017 Liverpool Book Now
- 04/08/2017 Colchester Colchester Arts Centre Book Now
- 05/08/2017 Liverpool Hotwater Book Now
- 05/08/2017 Darwen Library Theatre Book Now
- 06/08/2017 Heatons The Heatons Comedy Night Book Now
- 06/08/2017 Didsbury Didsbury Cricket Club Book Now
- 07/08/2017 Kingston-upon-Thames Outside The Box Book Now
- 08/08/2017 London 99 Club Book Now
- 11/08/2017 London Comedy Carnival Book Now
- 12/08/2017 Reading Comedy Loft Book Now
- 14/08/2017 Camden Camden Festival Book Now
- 15/08/2017 Camden Camden Festival Book Now
- 17/08/2017 Milton Keynes Comedy Club Book Now
- 18/08/2017 Brighton Krater Book Now
- 19/08/2017 Brighton Krater Book Now
- 20/08/2017 Brighton Krater Book Now
- 24/08/2017 Silverstone Silverstone Woodlands Book Now
- 25/08/2017 Birmingham Comedy Loft Book Now
- 26/08/2017 Birmingham Comedy Loft Book Now
“A great storyteller. Funny, likeable and effortless”
“Funny as hell”