This is subheader for about us section.
This is something I’ve written to be read out at my funeral. As I’m still alive I’ll just use it now.
We are all here today to remember Andrew Bird. I would love to say all the things you are supposed to say in these circumstances like “he was always full of life and put others first” but that wouldn’t be true. He was alright wasn’t he?
He was from Northampton, so yeah I know probably not even worth bringing up. As an under aged drinker in the local pub he tried to make the older men laugh. After dropping out of art collage and working in a factory for a few years that seemed really the only option. So he moved to London and got a job in a pub while starting out in stand up. After years of slogging around the circuit he established himself and did many Edinburgh shows, and wrote on various TV shows.
He got married, bought a car, a house and had two children during the worst recession since the 20s. This pressure fuelled his slightly moaning stressed sense of humour but ultimately contributed to his untimely death.
“Comedy gold…going to be a star”
Upcoming Live Dates
Come and see me live - I add new live gigs all the time.
- 20/01/2018 Glasgow The Stand Book Now
- 21/01/2018 Colchester Arts Centre Book Now
- 25/01/2018 Cirencester Funhouse Book Now
- 26/01/2018 London Backyard Book Now
- 27/01/2018 London Backyard Book Now
- 27/01/2018 Sittingbourne Local Comedy Club Book Now
- 02/02/2018 Spalding Funhouse Comedy Book Now
- 03/02/2018 Nottingham Just the Tonic Book Now
- 03/02/2018 Leicester Just the Tonic Book Now
- 08/02/2018 Bicester Lone Wolf Book Now
- 09/02/2018 Sheffield Last Laugh Book Now
- 10/02/2018 Sheffield Last Laugh Book Now
- 12/02/2018 Coventry Screaming Blue Murder Book Now
- 16/02/2018 London Up the Creek Book Now
- 17/02/2018 London Up the Creek Book Now
- 18/02/2018 Leicester Comedy Festival Book Now
- 20/02/2018 Reading Milk Book Now
- 21/02/2018 Milton Keynes Stables Book Now
- 22/02/2018 Jersey Fort Regent Book Now
- 23/02/2018 Chattham Central Theatre Book Now
- 24/02/2018 Guildford G Live Book Now
- 24/02/2018 West Tytherley Barnstormers Book Now
- 25/02/2018 Hornchurch Queens Theatre Book Now
- 26/02/2018 Hornchurch Queens Theatre Book Now
“A great storyteller. Funny, likeable and effortless”
“Funny as hell”